Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Saticoy Plaza Dentistry, we rely on patient education to provide you with a clear understanding of what your oral health needs are and how we can help. We encourage you to ask questions because it's the best way for us to learn what's on your mind and make sure you have all the information you need.
If you ever have a question, please don't hesitate to call us. We are here to help you find the answers you're looking for so that you can feel confident about the direction of your treatment. In the meanwhile, please check some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Why do I need to have a tooth extracted?
- How can a dental implant benefit me?
- Is there any way to make my denture more stable?
- What can I do to change the shape of my teeth to improve my smile?
- How do you use dental crowns?
- Why do I need a deep cleaning?
- Is teeth whitening safe, will my teeth be sensitive afterwards?
- How long can I wait before getting a dental implant?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Can you help me stop grinding my teeth?
- How can i get straighter teeth without braces?
- How soon can you see me in an emergency?
- How long do dental implants last?
- What are dental crowns for?
- My teeth look worn and shorter than they did when I was young. What is happening?
- Do you offer Family Dentistry?
- I lost a filling. How do I know if it’s an emergency?
- What is gum disease?
- How do you keep patients comfortable?
- How often do I need to see the dentist?
- How long will my dental crown last?
- What should I do if my dental crown comes loose?
- How should I care for my new dental crown?
- Does getting a tooth filled hurt?
- What is dental bonding?
- What's the latest word on the safety of amalgam (silver) fillings?